29 Nov 2007 Korea-5th day  

Posted in ,


sickly smile... (tension)

final sprint

my turn ... tremble

opsss...technical problem when I present in half way...slide's picture cannot show
I was so nervous that my legs were shaking and my speech was incoherent.

light mood... pass easily

can smile happily

Korea stone rice

relaxing...
fully enjoy and wander on the Korea street



we illegal crossing the 6 lane road so scary...fiuhh
(because we walk so much and we wear hill shoes..after discuss we just do it.. so lucky nothing happen, but Sherine scream wildly when crossing..., Jessica run and aghast at the middle of road and stop... and me....sure cannot tell lah....hahaha)





we so enjoy shopping, we can shop until late night without consider time is running out because the shopping mall at Dongdamum is 24 hour. We shop until 4 morning..wakakaka

This entry was posted on Thursday 29 November 2007 at 21:30 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment